Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tilda with Ballet Shoes


Hi it's Jennifer here with my Tuesday post and also to remind you that 


 is live and the theme is a real easy one Flowers and
 the first one is still running so pop on over and take a 
look be Inspired Create and Enter and you will be in the
 running for  some crafty dollars. 

So this week I decided to use an older Magnolia Stamp
as I needed a dance card. There are some really Beautiful
older Magnolia  Stamps that just do not date so take a look.
The stamp I have used is Tilda with Ballet Shoes.
I have Stamped her using LF Jet Black Ink and coloured
 her up with Copics.
Face E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33
Outfit - V91, V93, V95

I have used a white Cardbase then layered with 2 Bazzil.
The colours I picked out of the flowers on the papers from 
Maja Vintage Romance. I have diecut the white layer using
I created by using the LF Fancy Scalloped Circle.
I have also used a mix of Sequins picking the ones that
 matched the papers. I have also Stamped the Sentiment from
a Stamping Bella Stamp Set and Die Cut it using 
I have finished it off using 3 matching flowers.


A Close up.


I hope you all have a lovely Crafty Week.

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.