Monday, September 4, 2017

Lawn Fawn Slider Card


Hi it's Jennifer here with my Tuesday post and also to remind 
you not to forget that our Challenge Blog is back up and
running here at The Rubber Buggy Challenge Blog. So don't
be shy pop on over be inspired  and create. We have two 
Challenges a month the 1st and 15th and they run for a
 month each and you can win some crafty dollars. These are
 the 2 for the 1st of the month a 
Card one

 Scrapbook Page

So today I have created a little Slider card and I did it to
fit in with the challenge for some inspiration for you all
See it's not hard.  I have used LF Snow Cool Stamp Set
 and it's also avalible in dies LF Cuts Snow Cool.  I have
used a White Card Base a layer of aqua cardstock then a 
Die cut a Rectangle using LF Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles
and embossed it in white using LF Snow Cool Snow Stamp.
I then inked it with Oxide Broken China. I have then cut another
rectangle I cut the slope using LF Stitched Hillside and the slider
using LF Slide on over. I have then coloured them all up using
copics.  The sentiment is from LF Ready, Set, Snow and the 
little snowflakes are LF Mini Snowflakes. I hope you have 
enjoyed this card and don't for get the new Challenge.
See you all next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.