Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mother's Day Card for Daughter

Happy Mother's Day and hope you are having a good weekend.  

I made this Mother's Day card for my daughter with supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

I love making flowers and used the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose and Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily dies and stamp sets.  






I love how these roses came out and appears to be lacy.  This time, I made the Heartfelt Creations Classic Roses using heavier weight vellum paper and stamped with white embossing powder.  One petal for the center of the rose was cut out with shimmer white card stock.  Therefore, five vellum petals and one petal cut out with shimmer cardstock. I sprayed the vellum flower petals twice lightly with water and using my fingers, scrunched each petal.  Let dry for a few minutes and with will be stiff for making the flower.



I love the NUVO Mousse since it give a gorgeous satin shine to my flowers, etc.  Using my fingers and sponge, I applied NUVO Mousse - Pink to the back of each petal and lightly on the tip in the center of the rose,  

Since the vellum paper didn't take glue well, I used a hot glue gun to make my pink and white roses. 



I cut out the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily with shimmer card stock and it was embossed with Ranger Gold embossing powder and sponged with NUVO Mousse colors of Peony Pink and Aquamarine.  The stamen was cut out with silver glitter card stock.  

The Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border was cut out with the same shimmer card stock as the card.

Supplies from The Rubber Buggy:

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.
In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:
Have a fabulous crafting day!
Nancy Hill

Designer for The Rubber Buggy

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.