Saturday, May 6, 2017

Flowering Dogwood Happy Birthday Card


The Rubber Buggy on-line store carries all of these supplies to make this card.  They offer great customer service and fast delivery on all of your orders. 

 I made this card using the Heartfelt Creations paper, dies and stamps besides the NUVO Crystal Drops and NUVO Mousse that comes in so many colors.  

Do you know that if you use a wonderful stamping tool like the MISTI that Rubber Buggy carries, you can do so many different techniques in stamping.
 I couldn't live without this very VERY important stamp tool.  I was able to stamp these flowers twice with the Ranger pink ink and then stamp it again twice with Ranger clear embossing powder or any clear or clear glitter embossing powder that you have on hand.  If you don't have a lot of colors of embossing powders, this is one technique that you can use with any type of ink besides pigment ink but only with a stamping tool like the MISTI.

I just love the prills for the center of my flowers.  I took my fingers and dipped it in the NUVO Aqua Mist Mousse and applied it to the center of the flowers and glued mini prills in the center.  I added NUVO Apple Green Crystal Drops to the pattern flowers and the small die cut flowers.  I colored the small die cut dogwoods with colored pencils and Copic markers.

I just love the Heartfelt Creations Decorative Oval.  I added 5mm flatback pearls.



Supply Links to The Rubber Buggy

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!
Have a fabulous crafting day!


I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.


In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:




Thank you again for stopping by 


Nancy Hill



Designer for The Rubber Buggy

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.