Monday, May 22, 2017

"Family" using Photoplay Fresh Picked Collection


Hi ... Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy. I chose Photoplay Fresh Picked collection with fun bright colors, floral print flowers and even more flowers from Petaloo worked perfect together.
These photos are of my family and the grand kids..... always one of my favourite things to scrap is my family. The addition of lots of chipboard, stickers, use of a stamp and a flair button completes my page.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Chipboards: Creative Embellishments Flourish Butterfly Set. Family Banners, Sunflower Border
Stamp: Creative Embellishments Half Tone Circle
Button: Creative Embellishments Flair Season's Change
Other: cardstock, Petaloo flowers, gel dots, bead heart


To start this page I ink stamped and textured the corners.


Next I matted the photos and pulled, cut and layered my proposed paper placement.


After inking and colouring all the chipboards I placed them onto the page.


Some paper accents from the collection were added for depth and colour. Coloured chipboards were added and flowers too.


Here we view s bit of the title, matted heart with bead centre and butterfly accent.


This amazing floral chipboard was coloured in multi tones, added stickles for sparkle and then some clusters of flowers were added.


More flowers clustered, a flair button and a great paper collection tag accent this corner.


 
 

 

 
Thanks for visiting today... sure hope to see you again soon. 




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous scrap book pages. The banner is stunning and the colors are just beautiful. Wonderful job. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.