Saturday, December 31, 2016

Thank You Card #1






Hope you had a very good Christmas. After Christmas, I made Thank You cards.  I just love the Tutti Designs Swirling Thanks die now available at The Rubber Buggy.  I cut this die with white paper and colored it with Copic markers.  
Tutti Designs Swirling Thanks


I always love to add flowers and ribbon/bow to each of my cards.  
Blue Fern Studio - Sweet Heart has this gorgeous paper with a printed ribbon on the side and I just added a seam binding bow that almost matches this colored ribbon.


Blue Fern Studio - Sweet Heart
Heartfelt Creations flowers are so much fun to make.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose and Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose dies and stamps and colored the roses and leaves with Copic Markers but first I stamped the flowers in dark pink before using lighter Copic pink markers.  




My favorite butterfly die is the Poppy Stamp Theo Butterfly.   I added NUVO Crystal Drops Oyster Gray on the center of the butterfly, center of one rose and  each little flower on the Tutti Designs Swirling Thanks die cut.  Take a closer look at the NUVO Crystal Drops Oyster Gray dots- very gorgeous!!!


NUVO Oyster Gray -
Highly Recommend This



Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share here   Pop in often and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:
Thank you again for stopping by 

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.