Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sprinkled with Joy


Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here and hope you had a lovely 
Weekend. Did you all get some Crafty time in? Well I am here with 
my weekly post and I have used the new
such a fun set to play with I have teamed it up with the
Which worked perfectly. I did need a bigger sentiment so I used
this gorgeous one from Joy to the Woods and I will definitly
be using that one a lot more as I love the script on it.
 largest inside of Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles largest one I
also raised it with foam tape for extra dimension.


Now how cute is! This  door is hinged so it opens and gotta
love the adorable tin of frosting. I tied the open me sign
with Lawn Fawn Sweetheart Twine. I have also coloured
 everything in Copics
C01, C03, C05
BG11, BG13, BG23
R35, R37, R59

It is also a shaker card and you all know I love a shaker.
I popped some of the cute Gingerbread Men, trees and stars
with some Sequins to finish it off.

All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Enjoy your Crafting Week Everyone!

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable and absolutely love the opening of the oven with the cookies. Just wonderful!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.