Saturday, September 3, 2016

Country Christmas Wreath


I love making Christmas cards and this time I am trying something new by adding some Ranger distress inks and the gorgeous Art Alchemy acrylic paints to my dies and card stock from The Rubber Buggy store.

I made this country wreath with this shining candle using the Tutti Designs Shining Candle die with gold and white shimmer card stock papers.  I added some Wild Orchid Craft poinsettias and glued gold berries in the middle.  I added gold glitter holly leaves with some pine spray to this candle.

I cut out the oval frame using the Spellbinder Oval Nestabilities and covered it with aluminum foil.  I painted the aluminum foil frame with the gorgeous Art Alchemy Metallique Steampunk Copper and Ranger Ripe Persimmons Distress ink.

I had a snowflake chip board and painted it with  Art Alchemy Metallique Steampunk Copper with Art Alchemy Opal Magic Rose-Gold.

The gorgeous printed paper is from the Lemon Craft House of Roses.   I just love this stunning vintage 6" x 6" paper pad that come with 12 designs.  Also, The Rubber Buggy carries a variety of Bazzill solid color card stock that I used behind the front of the card.

The Merry Christmas is from the beautiful new released stamp set from the Heartfelt Creation Celebrate The Season.  You can also purchase the die set for these stamps.  




Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  You will be excited to hop on over to  The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook each day to see what the talented and creative designers have made with products from The Rubber Buggy store.  

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will be sharing with you next Saturday another exciting project or card made using the wonderful Rubber Buggy supplies.  

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.