Noe here and I'm trying something out of my comfort zone... A Vintage Card with pastel colors... if you read me weekly you know that I love bright colors and that my style is more clean and simple.
To try it, I chose "Summer Crush" colection from Maja Designs that I have been surprised by its high quality! This is the result:
How difficult it´s to adapt to an unfamiliar style, isn´t it? But I think I'm satisfied with the result!!
I have been creating my card in layers, tearing papers, using my distressing tool, to give them a more antique touch...
Finally, some flowers and placed the sentiment in the center.
Products used in this card:
- Summer Crush Maja Design 6x6 Paper Stack
- Open Flower Prima Marketing Die
- White Lace Ivory Satin center.
- Lace 5/8 with pearl center.
- Wild Orchid Crafts Aster Daisy Stem Flowers - Deep Ivory
- Beaded Hat Pin Black&White
- Apple Blossoms 50 Mixed Pastel Colors
- Wild Orchid Crafts Gardenia Tone Green/White Maple Leaves 45 mm
- Comfort Craft Distressing Tool.