Noe here with another inspirational post... Lately, I can´t stop creating cards!! What is happening to me?? Hahaha... Well... this is my newest card:
I made the background of my card with Broken China Distress Reinker sprayed with water and applied with a brush. Then I cut the clouds with a die.
To make the rainbow I used a Lawn Fawn die and papers of the same brand mixed with other of Prima Marketing designed by Julie Nutting. Banner is painted with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Paint and black embossed sentiment.
Products used in this card:
- Rainbow Lawn Cut.
- Let´s Polka mon amie 6x6 Collection Pack.
- Dress me Up Paper Pad 6x6
- Broken China Distress Ink Reinker.
- Squeezed Lemonade Distress Paint.
- Ranger Embossing Powder Black.
- Stamping Supplies.
Thank you for visiting