Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Wedding Tilda

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well.

 It's Gina here sharing my inspirational card.

I am mad on Magnolia stamps, so have made a Double Dutch fold card using the beautiful Summer Wedding Tilda.


I have mounted my favourite Maja papers and Tilda onto some Cotton Candy Bazzill card. Tilda has been stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with Copics and mounted onto a pretty Paper Doily. The Flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts 25mm Pink and Two Tone Ivory and Pale Pink and a couple of White Tulips. The bow is made from beautiful Pink Sheer White Stitched Edge ribbon.

Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, E93
Hair: E44, 42, 40, W00
Dress and Boots: R85, 83, 81, RV10
Flowers: BV04, 02, 00, 000, TG99, 97, 95, 93

Just click on a picture below to take you directly to the product. 

Thank you for popping in.

Gina x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.