Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tim Holtz technique with G45

Hi everyone!

Pi here again and I hope you all are fine and crafting away :)

With spring just around the corner and the days starting to be a little brighter and longer in Sweden, it's hard not to start thinking in pastel and light colour schemes.


Here I have returned to where I started with Tim Holtz classic background technique where he just dabs the ink pad on a craft sheet and mists, then dabs the tags in the colour to create the background.
Loved the subtle and shabby effect that came out. I then stamped the postcard in various angles with the tattered rose, some bumble bees in milled lavender and the leaves with bundled sage. Doesn't it really looks like G45 soft pastel palette? I can really see this tag work with sweet sentiment and botanical tea. I used perfect pearl over the tag, unfortunately the camera wouldn't pick it up.

Products used from the store:
G45 ivory tag album
G45 stamp set #3, FRENCH COUNTRY
G45 staples, shabby chic ornate metal keys
G45 staples, shabby chic ornate metal keyholes
Perfect pearl BISCOTTI
Distress ink, BUNDLED SAGE
Distress ink, TATTERED ROSE
Distress ink, MILLED LAVENDER

I hope you liked it!
It was so much fun using this technique again:)

Thanks for watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.