Friday, September 6, 2013

Silver Fairy

 Hi Everyone!!! Dawn here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store.



I used "Silver Fairy" by Wee Stamps by Whimsy on my card today.  I stamped her onto some cryogen CS and colored her in using copics.  My DP is from Graphic 45 Secret Garden  .My Swirl and Flowers are made using dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  Check out the challenge blog for an awesome challenge, we'd love to see you participate.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card Dawn! I love the fact that you only used green & a little bit of accent coloring! Love it!!!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.