Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Decorative paper strip card

Hi fellow crafty friends it's Kelly.  I am here to share with you today a card that I made today inspired by a post that featured washi tape.  I loved the idea and layout of the card but I did not have the washi that I wanted to use so I decided to make a similar card using strips of Bohemian bazaar paper from The Rubber Buggy.  After I adhered them I cut a small note card from the collection and popped it up with adhesive then added a twine bow at the top and some small carnation flowers and a mulberry rose flower from the Rubber Buggy store.  The turquoise colored rose flower is actually a Prima flower from the Hello Pastel collection also available at The Rubber Buggy.  I hope you like it, a simple card takes about 10 minutes to make and is very practical for any design of paper you need to accomodate a card for.  Thanks for watching for my blog post and I hope you enjoy the Rubber Buggy products, if so please head over to the store and catch up on all the amazing new items including stamps and inks.  Have a great day!  ~Kelly Walkelmol


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.