Friday, March 15, 2013

WERE LOOKING FOR YOU!


Were Looking for TWO new Design Team Members!

Entry Deadline: March 15, 2013

Term: April 2013-September 2013

If you are interested in becoming part of the Buggy Team here are the details:

Each design team member will be responsible for 1 card or project using stamps from the Rubber Buggy and as many other embellishments or items possible from our store each week.

You must have an active blog and Facebook page. You must be an active member of The Rubber Buggy Facebook page.

You will be asked to post a Design Team member Badge on your blog along with links to your fellow Design Team Members Blogs. You will also be asked to maintain an active (clickable) Rubber Buggy logo on your blog.

You will be an active member in The Rubber Buggy Challenge Blog and host a challenge of your choice rotating with other Design Team Members.

You will post your card or project on your blog and on The Rubber Buggy Blog with details and links to the products used.

You will be asked to submit one or more tutorial during your time with us.

We do encourage you to promote us in any online galleries you currently belong to.

If chosen I will ask for a photo of yourself and a brief bio so I can post it on the blog.


We ask that you take pride in the quality of your photos and use appropriate photo editing software if necessary. The images you post reflects the quality of our products, so please first-rate photos only.

What you will get from us:

You will be given a $30.00 store credit each month to purchase the products of your choice. (At times I might send out product of my choice that I want to be used.) In this case there will not be a credit that month.

You will also get a 20% discount on any other purchases you wish to make from The Rubber Buggy.

Application Details:

For this calling I am looking for designers that show exceptional coloring skills and good use of embellishments.

Submit, by email, 4 samples of what you think is your best work. If you have stamps that we sell that would be great but not necessary. We just want to see your best work.

Tell us what you colored each image with and if you used any special technique.

Include a link to your blog and any gallery you might have.

Include a list of any other design teams that you are on or have been on in the past. You did not have to be on a design team in the past to qualify. No experience necessary.

Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to be part of the Team.

Send your application to therubberbuggy@gmail.com put Design Team in the to field. 

We Look Forward To Hearing From YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    What a dream DT call :) Since I live in Sweden I would like to ask if this is open to international applicants?

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I threw my name in the hat! I'm crossing my fingers. Beautiful posts you have here.... I'm off to go drool some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kellie! I just sent my DT application. Fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm wondering first, if you received my application. You probably received lots! And secondly, when do you think you'll have a decision?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.