Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hey Everyone,
        Since Valentine's day is coming up I made a card using Cool Edwin by Magnolia stamps. I colored the image with copics and then fussy cut it. I used the designer paper simple stories. I used my cricut machine to cut the heart shaped and then used the sentiment stamp from MFT. I used my coluzzle to cut the oval shaped and used MFT die-namics fish tail as well to cut the white cardstock then I used my TH background stamp to add more style to the kraft and white cardstock. I hope you like this card that I made for this thursday.


The product that I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy store

Magnolia stamps:
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.