Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone,
     It's been a very busy week for all of us now Christmas is over, it's time to get ready for the NEW YEAR! I made a very simple card today and just do a CAS look with just one ink to use which I did in this card. I cut the Magnolia papers with my decorative scissor and stamped a background stamp image. Then I stamped Cool Edwin onto the kraft cardstock as well witht the same color and then distressed all the edges with my ink. added twine and that's about it. I hope you like this simple card for the New Year!

By the way may we all have a healthy New Year!

 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy

Magnolia Rubber Stamp:
Magnolia paper:
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.