Thursday, October 4, 2012

Christmas is just around the corner...

Hey Everyone,

          Jas here :) I'm excited to share my first card that I made using The Rubber Buggy products. Thanks Kellie for choosing me as one of your design team member. I chose Christmas theme for this card and I used the Magnolia Cocco with Present rubber stamped image. I colored the adorable bear with my copic markers and then added shimmers on the image. For the background paper I used the Magnolia papers and for the embellishments I used doilie, tulle, flowers and chandelier garland. I hope you like this card that I made :)

 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Rubber Stamp:
Cocco with Present by Magnolia stamps
Patterned papers:
Embellishments:
Flowers: Coming soon
Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs Jas
 
 

3 comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.